Abu Dhabi Art
Abu Dhabi, UAE
For Abu Dhabi Art fair DVDL developed a forecast and series of strategies based on the fair’s program and context. The research process included three high-level recommendation scenarios for the future of ADA.
The first scenario looked at what would happen if ADA stays the course and does nothing beyond what is currently in its strategic plans. The second scenario projected the impact of substantial strategic investments on growth, and the third scenario included a series of moonshot ideas to further position the organization locally, regionally, and internationally.
“We hired David van der Leer to create an Intuitive Assessment around possible future developments for our art fair. David conceived a number of ideas for this, from highly innovative moonshots of what Abu Dhabi Art could be, to small incremental changes. David’s clear perspective and creative suggestions were both insightful and productive. It was a pleasure to collaborate with him.” –Dyala Nusseibeh, Director, Abu Dhabi Art
- – Intuitive assessment of cultural and institutional context
- – Horizon scans with qualitative research and context interpretation
- – Future scenarios and impact assessment
- – Vision and mission strategies from moonshots to incremental change
- - Content and program ideas